Graham Health Center
Graham Health Center provides convenient, affordable, high quality health care right on campus. We are staffed by certified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who have extensive education and clinical training. A physician visits weekly to review cases, consult, and see patients who require physician care.
CAMPUS FLU CHALLENGE:
CAMPUS FLU CHALLENGE:
Flu vaccine is available now and at NO COST for uninsured and insured students.
OU employees with Priority Health and Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage can received a flu vaccine at no cost to you at the Graham Health Center only. OU employees without insurance will be charged $20 at time of service.
- Walk In Wednesday from 9 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 4 p.m.
- Everyday by appointment
For more information contact email@example.com or call (248) 370-2341.
Planning a visit
- For new patients, our registration form can be downloaded and completed before you arrive.
- Plan at least for a 60- to 90-minute visit.
- To bill your insurance you MUST provide a hard copy of your insurance card (front & back). This may be faxed to GHC at (248) 370-2691.
- Same-day appointments are usually available.
- Walk-ins are accepted for sick visits but wait times are less predictable.
- To avoid a no show fee please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please read the Patient Rights and Responsibilities before your visit.
Who can use GHCAll current part-time and full-time OU students and students from neighboring colleges.
Faculty and staff are eligible when they have work-related injuries or if they are ill.
- Priority Health copay is at specialty clinic rate
- BC/BS copay varies according to plan
- HAP copay is at Urgent Care rate
ConfidentialityGHC recognizes and supports patients’ rights to confidential medical care. The privacy of your medical information is important to us and we are committed to protecting it. It is necessary to create a record of the care and services you receive at GHC in order to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements.
See Graham Health Center Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.
If you are 18 years of age or older or an emancipated minor (defined under Michigan law as being married, on active duty in the armed forces or by court order), your health records will be released only with your written consent.
If you are 16 years of age or older, all sexually-related health records are confidential. This includes sexually transmitted infections, contraception and pregnancy testing. These health records will be released only with your written consent.