Find out More
For more information about the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine Parent Program, please contact Emily Keller, Alumni & Parent Program Coordinator.
OUWB Parent ProgramWelcome to the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine Parent Program. As someone you care about embarks on the journey of an OUWB student, you too become part of a wonderful community that we call the OUWB family. The OUWB Parent Program is committed to helping you participate in your student's experience at medical school and beyond. We believe an informed, supportive family aids your student in having an enriching and successful medical school experience. Join the Parent Program today.
About the Program
The OUWB Parent Program brings together parents, grandparents, stepparents, extended family members, foster parents, and legal guardians of current, past, and future OUWB students. We will serve as the communication link between the OUWB School of Medicine & parents by sending quarterly Parent Program Newsletters, hosting regional meetings as well as on-campus events, and more. The Program is growing and we look forward to providing even more opportunities for involvement in the near future.
Parent Program Newsletters
- Register for the OUWB Parent Program
- If you are interested in joining the OUWB Parent Advisory Board, please email email@example.com by June 2, 2017.
- Represent OUWB, visit the OUWB store
- Stay up-to-date by following OUWB News
- Follow OUWB on Facebook
- Make a gift to the OUWB School of Medicine
- Share your feedback and suggestions by completing this survey or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org