Use this form if you forgot your Grizzly ID or if you 1) ever applied to Oakland University OR 2) attended courses at Oakland University (Graduate, Undergraduate, Continuing Education) OR have been employed by Oakland University.
Submit this form to request an exception to Oakland University's Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) Policy regarding registration deadlines or procedures and/or tuition cancellation.
Currently you must submit the PDF request form to the Registrar's Office by fax or email as indicated on the form.
Use this form when adding or dropping a course.
Use this form if unable to complete some portion of the work required because of illness or other circumstances beyond the student's control.
Request for Non-credit Course Offering forms are now electronic. Click on the link above and select "CE Request for Non-Credit Course Offering" from the menu.
- Criteria for non-credit instructional programs
- Guideline for completing the non-credit course action form
- Allegation of academic misconduct
Used by faculty to report plagiarism, cheating, unauthorized collaboration, or other academic misconduct.
- Faculty resource sheet
- Step by step guide to Banner grading
- Tuition Waiver Application and Affidavit
- Tuition Waiver Instructions and Eligibility Guidelines