Oakland University BiosafetyGraham Health Center
408 Meadow Brook Road
Rochester, MI 48309
Oakland University Biosafety
All research, teaching, and studies at Oakland University that involve recombinant DNA, infectious agents, and/or cultured cell lines must be approved by the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) prior to any work performed in the laboratory.
Project Application and Revision Via RAM 3.0
- Human/Primate derived materials
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Recombinant DNA
- Infection agents including:
- Biologically-derived toxins
- Cultured cell lines
- IBC scheduled to meet monthly
- Applications must be submitted 2 weeks prior to scheduled meetings.
- Access to the Research Application Manager: RAM 3.0.