- Pioneer Food Court
- Vandenberg Dining Center
- Outtakes Cafe
- Frankie's Cafe
- Healy Cafe
- Atrium Deli
- Einstein Bros Bagels
- Bear Cave
- Au Bon Pain
- GRIZZ Express
- ID Card Office
- OU Bookstore
- Select vending machines
- Education Resource Laboratory
- Campus wepa print stations
- Copiers at Kresge Library and the Oakland Center
- CSA Service Window
GrizzCa$h is a fast, easy and convenient alternative to carrying cash on campus. By activating your GrizzCa$h account, you can use your GrizzCard as a pre-paid debit card for on-campus purchases. Each time you make a purchase using your GrizzCard, your GrizzCa$h account is debited. With the GrizzCa$h feature, you also can take advantage of periodic promotions and discounts.
There is no minimum amount needed to open a GrizzCa$h account. Funds in your GrizzCa$h account carry over from semester to semester and year to year. Your GrizzCa$h account is separate from your meal plan or your GrizzGoldCard banking feature. The appropriate account is debited when you use your card.
GrizzCa$h balance can be checked in the ID Card Office or any VTS machine.
How do I activate my GrizzCa$h account?
Activating your Grizz Ca$h account is as simple as making a deposit. To make a Grizz Ca$h deposit:
- visit the ID Card Office, 112 Oakland Center, during regular business hours, or
- use the Value Transfer Stations located next to the ATM in the Oakland Center, across from the circulation desk at Kresge Library, in the vending lounge in Elliott Hall, or by the ERL in Pawley Hall.
OU faculty and staff also may automatically deposit funds into their GrizzCa$h accounts by completing a GrizzCa$h Payroll Deduction Authorization Form.