Look for the Online Registration button through out the website to indicate programs and services that can be enrolled in online; click the icon next to a program/service that you want to enroll in to be brought to the online registration page.
Steps to activate your online account
- Request your username and password reset link: Account Username/Password Reset
- Watch for two e-mails to arrive from firstname.lastname@example.org; your username and a link to reset your password will be sent in separate e-mails.
- Use the link contained in the e-mail to log into your online account and set a permanent password.
Things to consider when activating your account
- For accounts that have more than one member, account username and password are issued to the primary account holder. In most cases, this is the OU Student, Faculty, or Staff member. For Affiliate accounts, the primary account holder is the individual who first purchased a membership to the Recreation Center.
- If you don't receive your account information within two hours, please check your spam folder before re-submitting a request.
- If your e-mail is attached to more than one account in our system you will receive username and password resets for all accounts with that e-mail.
- If you receive a message "We could not verify the information you entered" that means the e-mail you used is not tied to an account in our system. Please stop by the Welcome Center at your next visit and update your account with an e-mail address.
- Membership to the Recreation Center requires an affiliation which must be verified in person at the Recreation Center, therefore initial membership enrollment cannot take place online. Once you have a membership, you will be able to renew the membership online.