DELPHI Undergraduate Student Veteran Award Nomination Form
Sponsored by the DELPHI FOUNDATION
This form may be completed by faculty, staff or students who wish to nominate an Oakland University undergraduate student for a $3,500 DELPHI Student Veteran Award. Students who wish to self-nominate may also use this form. Nominees will be judged on academic performance, leadership, and involvement on OU’s campus and/or within surrounding communities.
To be eligible for nomination, undergraduate students must:
- be enrolled as a full-time student in the fall 2017 semester
- have at least two or more semesters remaining in their academic program
- be current service personnel (active, reserve or National Guard) or honorably discharged from the United States Armed Services
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- exhibit leadership on OU’s campus or within communities near OU
For additional information or clarification, please contact Jeffrey Schuett, OU Veteran Liaison at (248) 370-2010, or VSS@oakland.edu.
Deadline to submit nominations is May 1, 2017.
* All fields are required.
A copy of either a Certificate of Service or Discharge Form DD214 will be required if selected for an award.