The purpose of the Oakland University William Beaumont Chapter of the Oakland University Alumni Association is to bring alumni and friends back to Oakland University to acquaint them with the idea of involvement with and service to Oakland University.
The OUWB Chapter provides a communication network for OUWB alumni and friends and acts as ambassadors between Oakland University and the OUWB community.
OUWB Class of 2016: On Thursday, May 18 you received an email with a link to complete the PGY1 Outcomes Survey. Survey completion is an important component of continued curriculum improvement at OUWB. If you did not receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mission of OUWB Alumni Chapter is to:
- Support and mentor the student population of the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine.
- Advance the OUWB School of Medicine’s mission by promoting partnership of alumni and the School of Medicine.
- Help promote the efforts and achievements of OUWB and its students in our communities.
- Have a strong, collaborative relationship with the School of Medicine.
- OUWB Class of 2016: You will soon be receiving an email with a link to complete the PGY1 Outcomes Survey. Survey completion is an important component of continued curriculum improvement at OUWB. Please be on the lookout for this email, we look forward to receiving your feedback.
- Keep your contact information up-to-date.
- Read the Inaugural Edition of the Alumni Newsletter
- Make a gift to the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine.
- Represent OUWB, visit the online store.
- Add OUWB to your LinkedIn profile - if you already have OUWB listed but the logo doesn't appear, delete and re-add OUWB to your profile.
- Share your suggestions for the OUWBAC with Alumni and Parent Program Coordinator, Emily Keller: email@example.com, (248) 370-3677.