Mobile Navigation Menu Icon. 3 horizontal gold bars.
young man and woman walking down a hallway with framed photos on the wall

Find My Academic Adviser

Most students have an assigned adviser that they can directly reach out to via email. Finding your assigned adviser is easy. You can log in to MySail to find your assigned academic adviser right on the home screen. Under the My Details section, click the blue Adviser link on the right hand side. A box should pop up with your advising unit and/or adviser's name along with their contact information.

If you are a first-year, undecided or re-deciding student, contact the First Year Advising Center (FYAC) below for assistance. Major and career exploration is also available at the FYAC for all OU undergraduates. 

First Year Advising Center

If you are beyond your first year in college, you can find the contact information for your school or college and can view the contact information for academic advisers below.

Bachelor of Integrative Studies (BIS) College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) School of Business Administration (SBA) School of Education and Human Services (SEHS) School of Engineering and Computer Science (SECS) School of Health Sciences (SHS) School of Nursing (SON)