Below are many of the most common forms students will require while attending Oakland University. Some of them require you to be concurrently logged into your Oakland University email account at webmail.oakland.edu. If you are currently logged into a personal Gmail account with this browser, please log out of it and log in to your Oakland University email.
Please note: these forms are for students only; if you are a faculty or staff member, please visit the Faculty and Staff Resources page.
- Graduate transfer credit request
- Graduate transfer credit request for Oakland University courses
- Request for leave of absence
- Petition for course waiver/substitution
- Petition to repeat a course (for grade improvement)
- Petition for time extension and revalidation of OU credits (master's students only)
- Petition for program transfer
- Request for an exception to enrollment policy (located under General Forms)
- Request to exceed maximum credits
- Request to participate in commencement ceremony
- Petition for time extension to complete doctoral requirements (doctoral students only)
- Add/Remove a Graduate Certificate/Concentration from your existing graduate program
*Additional forms in regards to graduation can be found by visiting the Graduate School graduation page.