- Changing industry landscape inspires pursuit of Executive MBA
- Oakland DECA team qualifies for international competition
- Interactive TEDxOaklandUniversitySalon to highlight Connections
- Business Scholars practice skills, impress judges at case competition
- Jiang scholarship inspires young entrepreneur to greater heights
- Sum of experiences adds up to career success for new alum
- Celebrating a milestone by making a difference to students
- Business students get real-world economics lesson, help community
- CEO Magazine features OU MBA, Executive MBA programs
- Embracing opportunity lands student top summer internship
School of Business Administration
At Oakland University’s School of Business Administration, you’ll find programs that integrate theory, research and experience, giving you the unique combination of solid academic preparation and practical skills necessary to succeed professionally. The business school offers nine undergraduate business majors and 11 minors, four master’s degree programs, and a wealth of graduate certificates.
Oakland’s business school is one of only 183 business schools worldwide to earn AACSB-International accreditation in both its business and accounting programs. In fact, Oakland University is one of only five universities in Michigan to hold separate AACSB accreditation in accounting. Thanks to the reputation it is gaining within the region and beyond, the School of Business Administration at Oakland University has been recognized by several national organizations including Princeton Review, Payscale, CEO Magazine and more.