The Executive MBA at Oakland University
Grow Your Leadership
“This program has given me countless opportunities to advance my career. Networking with other accomplished cohort members, alumni, and faculty has provided me with many opportunities to grow and expand my business.”
- Alaina, EMBA ’24
Accelerate Your Advancement
The Executive MBA program at Oakland University is designed for busy, experienced professionals committed to cultivating innovative leadership capabilities and executive-level business acumen while balancing career and life demands.
Earning an MBA through Oakland University’s EMBA program empowers you with knowledge and skills for today as well as a solid foundation to build your executive powers. In less than two years, you’ll graduate with an OU MBA, complete with the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead in a dynamic global business environment.
Oakland’s Weekend Executive MBA Program:
- Rigorous MBA curriculum focuses on essential business concepts, global perspectives, leadership and professional development, and topical issues
- Learn alongside accomplished peers and expert faculty
- Meets alternate weekends on Oakland’s campus, conveniently near I-75 and M-59
- Cohort-based program fosters team atmosphere and builds lifelong professional network
- 21-month, all-inclusive, full-service EMBA program includes books and meals
- Prestigious accreditation by AACSB-International
- Realize immediate return on investment when you apply what you learn the next business day
Through the Oakland Executive MBA program you will:
- Gain a broad business perspective
- Be empowered with new tools to increase your professional impact
- Cultivate management and leadership capabilities
- Build a professional network that lasts a lifetime
- Earn an MBA from a recognized, respected, accredited business school
Unleash your full potential, increase your professional impact and prepare to advance. New cohort begins each fall.